Sette Razzo 29er

Sette Razzo 2.0 •  29er
I liked the specs better that are on the 2.0, but I wanted to get the 1.0 because I thought it was a better looking bike.

I've run Shimano all my life and wanted to try SRAM so I went with the 1.0 and saved $200 in the process.

My thought process was that I'd get the bike with the components that I wanted and swap out the frame for a more name brand later.

Sette Razzo1.0 •  29er

Well, the frame looks great in person and after going for a quick ride I'm starting to think that I don't need a name brand frame. I may just build my dream bike off of this frame.

I have been testing a 2010 Specialized Stumpjumper and can honestly say that the specialized does not ride any better than the Razzo and it's $650 more.

Sette is showing me that I've been getting robbed by the big name builders

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=672144

1 comment:

  1. I've been riding the 2010 version of the Razzo for a few months now. The bike rides and handles great. If you're considering one, don't hesitate - great bike at a killer price.

    I've been riding mountain bikes for 27 years and have owned some nice bikes. No complaints about the Razzo or the Sette buying experience at all. If interested, some pics of mine here:

    http://yoeddy.blogspot.com/2010/04/sette-razzo-29er-big-wheels-arrive.html

    ReplyDelete