Sette Forza Elite Review

So I just turned 1K miles on the Forza Elite.
Forza Elite
★★
Pretty stoked on this bike, that cost $4,400.00, which is great.

My buddies on their Madone’s with their monthly credit card bill aren’t thinking they’re so cool now on our weekend rides. I love it.

This bike made me put my Colnago up on e-bay and I think I am a Sette guy for the long haul.

Great components, and I like how the frame rides a lot!

Since I got it out of the box, I have not had one single problem.

Light, fast, and a great value is what’s it’s about.

I think I will put the $8K I saved towards my new Ferrari.

No buyer’s remorse here. Thanks Sette!

J. B. form San Diego







See our related article about Sette Forza Series:



See more here:





See Photos of Forza Elite:

























1 comment: