Jimmy Button's Forza Review

As you may already know, former motocross champion Jimmy Button and his former trainer Cory Worf rode on our Forza from San Diego, CA to Daytona Beach, FL to raise funds for spinal cord research.

The ride was a success for the Miles for Miracles team. Jimmy proudly pushed the Forza across the country and was very pleased with it. Here is what he has to say:


Bike review: Sette Forza Elite

I have been riding the Forza now for about 8 months. In that time I have trained for and completed a cross country ride from San Diego CA to Daytona Beach Florida. In total I have ridden just over 5000 miles on the bike, and I am still without complaint. From the beginning I have always thought the graphics were great and very eye catching. Beyond that however is a solid, yet light bike that is equipped with all Shimano Dura-Ace components and Mavic wheels, so how could you possibly complain about that. You just can’t. The frame of the Forza is solid and compliant. The bike feels great while you are climbing or descending and gives you a great ride while travelling across some of the roughest roads in the world, thank Texas and Hwy 90 for that. Another aspect of the bike that should be mentioned is the durability of the entire package. In riding so many miles in a relatively short amount of time I was unfortunate to have crashed the bike a few times too many and I never had an issue. Granted I did have to re-wrap my bars but other than that the bike never faltered. Couldn’t be happier with the bike and it will now be hung up on my wall as one of my most prized possessions. Not to worry, I have another one in the garage that will be my everyday bike. Yes, I do like this bike.

Jimmy Button



 Jimmy crossing Arizona


Us at Sette, along with thousands of people world-wide, have been touched by Jimmy's story and admire his determination and will. Sette is more than proud to have sponsored Miles for Miracles for this worthy cause.

You can visit the Miles for Miracles site Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment